Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Losing Weight and Feeling Great!

It's hard to believe it's 2008. I feel great about how things have been progressing! I weighed 211 on my scale a couple days ago, the lowest I have been since I've started (lost 19 lbs). The thing is...I've gotten so much stronger! So I know that I have gained a lot of muscle weight and lost a lot more than 19 lbs of body fat! I think I'm starting to see a 6 pack!
I feel like I have quite a bit of energy and Jason has just put me on a eating plan phase that utilizes more protein and fibrous carbs as well as no starchy carbs on an every other day rotation. This is my 3rd day of really doing it. I was going to attempt it over Christmas week but it was too difficult over the holidays to start, especially while staying at my parents for a majority of the week. I am roughly halfway through this journey and I'm excited to see what the next 3 months entail!

Tom

No comments: