Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Massage!

On March 6, 2008, I received my very first professional massage! Better late than never, eh? I didn't know what I had been missing out on all these years. I had given my wife numerous spa and massage gift certificates over the years, but had never experienced one myself. So, when I had the opportunity to get a free hour-long massage by Michele Berkes-Adams at Catalyst Fitness, with the only condition being that I write a blog entry about the experience, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up! There was soft music playing, a rock display with running water, a heated massage table and friendly conversation from Michele. Of course, it was awesome to be able to lay on a table for an hour and have my muscles massaged with lotion as I relaxed. The only drawback about the experience is that I feel like a heroin addict now! One good massage makes me want to keep coming back over and over. I told my wife that she needs to get in there as well. Now I am going to have to figure out how to make this a regular part of my life :) Seriously though, if you want a great massage in a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, contact Michele Berkes-Adams at Catalyst Fitness and I guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

Tom

No comments: