Monday, March 3, 2008

One Month To Go!

Well, I am approaching the home stretch with one month to go. Time flys - I can't believe it's been 5 months. Jason did another round of calipers and quite a few areas stayed the same, but I did see some improvement in my thighs, my neck and my chest; so that was encouraging. I was also down 3 lbs from 4 weeks ago. So, overall things are going well. I feel stronger and fairly toned. Jason took some more pictures and it's encouraging to see the difference from where I am now compared to where I started!

I'm still eating little to no starchy carbs M-W, eating extra starchy carbs on Thursdays, and balanced eating the remainder of the week. I'm now pretty used to that. I'd still like to lose some more weight, but I've had good progress losing around 20lbs. We are going in a good direction! I did 14 pull-ups in a row two days ago and that was the most I had done in years! So, that was neat. I think when I started working with Jason I could only do around 5 or so. Either way, I feel great!

Tom

No comments: