Friday, October 26, 2007

Three Weeks and Feeling Good!

Today Jason did a weight and body fat test to see my progress in the last 3 weeks. I was exactly the same weight as of 3 weeks ago but my body fat was 1.8% less and all my measurements showed progress from lower neck and waist sizes to larger shoulders, etc. That was encouraging. I have also found that I have more energy throughout the day which is a nice bonus. My body is starting to get in a shape a little in that I am able to handle more intense workouts compared to when I first started. I used to be winded very easily and now it takes more reps and more intensity to hit the momentary muscle failure. Jason has been doing a nice job of rotating muscle groups with a variety of exercises to keep it interesting. When I used to work out by myself, I would pretty much stick to the basic exercises and weights that you'd do in a gym class. Jason even had me boxing last Fri. which was kind of fun. I noticed this past week that I also was able to go one more notch on my belt buckle, which was a good feeling. This week was also significant in that I was previously missing meals during the day (like the meal between lunch and dinner) and now I'm eating a protein bar if I can't conveniently get to regular food. Hopefully this will help my metabolism.

No comments: